INTREPID warrants to the original owner and is not transferable, is free from a defect in material and workmanship for a period of one years from date of purchase. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the wheel or component was purchased. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty does not cover:
1. Damages caused by incorrectly installed or adjusted.
2. Damages caused by modification of the product.
3. Damages caused by not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized parts.
4. Damages caused by the transportation, storage of the product.
5. Damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product, non-compliance with specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product
has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
6. Damages resulting from commercial (rental) use.
7. Serial number or production code has been defaced, removed, altered or made illegible.